Tuesday, January 19, 2010
291st entry> Changing life?
Getting a little tired of dramas lately. They are happening all around. Just when I feel that I'm all settled and ready to battle one semester of school, the drama just had to set in. Tried ranting it out to as many people as I can, but still felt quite troubled by it. I feel like the incidents are harbouring me like wandering ghouls. And when I think about it again and again, I thought it shouldn't have happened; its the last thing I thought would happen to me.
But that's what life is about, I guess.
Meeting people of all sorts. Meeting situations of all sorts. That's probably what people means by 'the ups-and-downs' of our lives.
Oh just kill me please.
Please god, give me the strength and energy to endure all these. Just for one semester! I promise I would be a good girl for that. I promise! And trust me, my promise would not be broken!
Even though shit happens, I would still like to thank god.
Thank you for blessing me with my family and friends who could see me through this difficult period. Thank you for blessing me with people who trust me in whatever I do. Thank you for blessing me with great company. Thank you for not letting me down whenever I pray silently for you. Thank you for letting my sorrows be heard. Thank you for turning my sorrows into rocks and sands, paving a better route for me to walk. Thank you for blessing me with a big heart. Thank you.
And to think about it, my life is still not that bad afterall!
On a side note, I suddenly thought of the YueLao balloon! Please please please send it to YueLao! :D Its for the happiness of Taiwan 7 and people I love! :D