Thursday, October 01, 2009

289th entry> the world is a beautiful place

When you see a not so old and quite ugly hag taking up a seat which was given up by someone to an old man, you might think, shit why is the world like that?! Terrifying, horrifying, not a scene you will dream about in your utopia. But when you see that a greater proportion of the Singapore population gives up their seats to infants, toddlers, pregnant ladies and the aged, you realise that, I can just ignore this old hag.

And then the world becomes so much more beautiful.

Plus when you go to school, thinking about nothing else but MA2101, then, when you look like a kan chiong auntie, trying your best to squeeze on the crowded bus 95, and the first thing when you tap your card is locking eyes with a familiar yet distant pair of eyes, your heart will start to flutter.

And then the world becomes very beautiful!

Without giving him a chance to be the first to look away from me, I did it and trying to look all cool and pretty, I walked to the back of the bus. (I told some of you out there, I have an ego as big as a guy's.) Thoughts kept flooding me once I moved to the back of the bus. Who was it I just saw? OHMYGOD it couldn't have been him? OHYES I met him today! Gosh I should have boarded the bus earlier, so that the girl who boarded the bus right in front of me couldn't have taken up the seat next to him! (Err...Excuse me, that seat belongs to me? Just joking!) Gosh if I had known earlier, I should have boarded the bus LAST so that I can stand in front of him the whole trip to school! But on second thoughts, the latter couldn't have been a good idea, what if I drooled on him? Or dropped my stuffs and acted all clumsy and dumb? Random thoughts kept running through my mind, I have no idea why I was flustered out of the sudden, but my adrenaline just seemed to pump non stop at that point in time. And when I got to sit at a secret seat to spy at him, I realised that he is still as cute as ever and yea! I know I have gotten myself a great choice of eyecandy in school!

I really felt like doing "The Ugly Truth" little dance by Katherine Heigl today during my 8am lecture. And I was telling Caroline, cos since she dared me to dance at the lecture, I told her, the perfect situation to do that dance is, "behind his back, but somehow he turned and saw the dance, and thought to himself, oh she's kinda cute!"

Dreams are freeeee!

And thank you B&B for sending me this song that totally spells out my mood now. And for listening to my heart flutter(:

You´re better then the best
I´m lucky just to linger in your light
Cooler then the flip side of my pillow that´s right
Completely unaware
Nothing can compare to where you send me
Lets me know that it´s ok yeah it´s ok
And the moments where my good times start to fade

You make me smile like the sun
Fall out of bed sing like a bird
Dizzy in my head spin like a record
Crazy on a Sunday night
You make me dance like a fool
Forget how to breathe
Shine like gold buzz like a bee
Just the thought of you can drive me wild
Ohh you make me smile

Even when you´re gone
Somehow you come along
Just like a flower poking through the sidewalk crack and just like that
You steal away the rain and just like that

You make me smile like the sun
Fall out of bed sing like bird
Dizzy in my head spin like a record
Crazy on a Sunday night
You make me dance like a fool
Forget how to breathe
Shine like gold buzz like a bee
Just the thought of you can drive me wild
Ohh you make me smile

Don´t know how I lived without you
Cuz everytime that I get around you
I see the best of me inside your eyes
You make me smile
You make me dance like a fool
Forget how to breathe
Shine like gold buzz like a bee
Just the thought of you can drive me wild

You make me smile like the sun
Fall out of bed sing like bird
Dizzy in my head spin like a record
Crazy on a Sunday night
You make me dance like a fool
Forget how to breathe
Shine like gold buzz like a bee
Just the thought of you can drive me wild
Ohh you make me smile


And yea he does!

Was telling YiShiuan and Sylvia, my new year resolution shall be, get to talk to him before he goes on SEP. Can I achieve this?

I just told Mong that today is gonna be a very significant day, because 5 years from today, I will achieve to surpass Mong in pool. I told him, I would practise and make sure my skills sharpen by 5 years. And Mong awaits my challenge! Wells, practise makes perfect! And I'm sure my determination will pay off! So gonna go down for more pool trips! AND CHIONGS THE POOL TABLE WHEN MONG IS IN GENTING!

Thank you IFG Netballers. Thank you for accepting as who I am and let me play alongside with all of you at the matches. Thank you for adding these great memories in my NUS life. Thank you for putting your trust in me, believing in me that I can do it. Thank you for listening to me grumble. Thank you for not forgetting me! Would love to play netball with you girls again!

Smile on loop! Can't get enough of the summer-ish feeling right now! (Hooked to the song just like my B&B)

Needs to find a frame to frame up my pretty patchwork kite which is currently lying on top of my cupboard. Adds one more event to my to-do-list.

Its E-Learning next week! Means no school except for Tuesday! -rejoices-

The world is such a beautiful place <3

stood with you at 11:12:00 PM // 0 replies

Myself & I

  • nameisSunnyNg
  • bornon18thSept
  • horoscopeisVirgo
  • iamacontrolfreak
  • schoolatNUS
  • likestowatchDrama
  • likestoplaypool
  • wouldliketolearndrums
  • temperalwayseasilyirritated
  • wouldliketocontrolmytemper
  • hatestomeetbrainlessppl
  • likestoorganizethings
  • wouldliketotravel

Those Days


Chats