Thursday, January 01, 2009
276th entry> Happy new year loves!
I can't believe I'm doing this on the first day of my new year!
"Hey if we can't get biophysical, lets change to changing landscape?"
"Why not we choose slot 2 and 3 first, then we choose the physics slot 3?"
"Tomorrow what time can start bidding? Bidding at round 0 has any advantage?"
In short, bidding for modules sucks.
Why is NUS training us to read stocks profiles, play mind games with my fellow NUS friends? This is so unreasonable. Shouldn't we get what we're interested with? We pay money to study some stuffs that we are forced to take. Friendly competition can sometimes hurt someone. I personally don't enjoy it, do you?
In any case, I love hanging with hubbers for countdown. Honestly, we have been lingering around shopping malls finding things to do recently, this is not because we have nothing better to do, but because the queue everywhere is exceptionally long! But fret not, cos the little ones are going back to school tomorrow! Tes, you've got car tomorrow? Lets go bowling! HAHA :D
Watched YesMan with Hubbers on New Year's Eve. It was hilarious. Plus a bit of gay-ness. If you're looking for entertainment, I think Jim Carey has done it! However to be frank, the show was kinda lengthy and going about in circles. Maybe too much of details? Wells, I still love the Harry Potter part :D We're thinking of having that theme for BBQ on 10th. Thats just a RANDOM suggestion that shouldn't be considered. Ange laughed SUPER loudly. Belle too. But the whole cinema was roaring with laughter, so it doesn't really matters.
After movie, we went to pool. Belle was as usual very excited about pool. She look very serious whenever she pools okay! And she's not someone easily beaten! She's a pro. Mong and Tes are pro poolers as well. Other than, its kinda a slow and brain torturing game, I enjoy watching them play! :D
My last dinner in 2008 is at Waraku!~ It has a very nice place. But, the waiting time sucks. I can't believe I waited for an hour for a meal? =( The food is alright. Would give it 3.8 out of 5. I was kinda very sick of my curry katsu when I was halfway through. But its okay! For the better in 2009! :D
We made our way to the open area at Marina Square. Sat there and talked and waited for 40 mins. Then the fireworks came! According to Ange, the theme was something raindrops. It looked brilliant! I never actually watched fireworks before, and it was worthy of the waiting time and crowd. Took some videos but really lazy to upload, so another time I guess. Scream and shout and call and sms and battery died. Change a battery and process continued. It wasn't exactly SUPER hyped up, but was an experience afterall.
The way back to MRT station sucks! But we made it nonetheless. After which, we went to Downtown East to bowl. Tired, but our turn came fast and we had a great time. I have a new interest! That is...bowling! My aim is to beat Rock. -Glares at Rock- HAHA we had a great time!~ :D