Wednesday, September 10, 2008

270th entry> Tired to the max

I was not really happy at how the Sports director is organising everything for the IFGs.
I was not really happy when I heard the netball matches started ALREADY and we were not informed, at all, that we were not selected.
I was not really happy when I heard about how the netball captain did the selections.
I was not really happy when I saw the seniors who are in IFG netball and they look very haughty (or all pro netballers give that look?)

All in all, I think it was very unfair. They actually just chose their own friends and people they were familiar with to play. What happened to the list put outside the SCMC room for people to sign up? What happened to democracy? Don't tell me we do not practise them at Science Fac. If there were so many people interested, is it not possible to open two teams to play? Its for the glory of Science Fac, I have no idea why we do not stand equal chance to play for our own faculty.

Its such a disappointment to know that my own faculty is so screwed up.

Wake up lehhhh!

It was a looooooong day today. Had breakfast with Cinny, Caroline and CaiJie in the morning, then went for SEP talk which was very informative. "...inspired by the Nobel prizes...get to sign on a chair...went into the hall where the Nobel winners dance..." Hahaha! That guy sure is very ambitious and determined to study hard! He's already very smart to start with. From the way he talks, he sure has substance. Anyway, we were all very interested in Summer Exchange to NewSouthWales or Waterloo. Waterloo obviously looks more interesting and more focused on Mathematics, but its so stressful! Pass every module, if not you have to pay for everything(which is meant to be free if you want to go on Summer Exchange)! Then again, the number of spaces is limited. Competition is high. So, lets get a good CAP first :D

After the talk, Yi Shiuan, Sylvia, CaiJie and myself went to Vivo. Went to check out some Adidas jacket. If it were not for the OG jacket...(which already delayed like very very long), I would have bought an Adidas jacket already. I'm still waiting for the OG jacket... Went to Thai Express for lunch! Colourless but deadly Tom Yum Soup! Love it. I always order that when I go there. Had free plate of tapioca which was also yummy!

Went to dental afterwards and pasted my three brackets. Up till now, they are still intact. I'm going to make sure they last for one week! GAMBATE!

Went back to school to study with CaiJie. We were both yawning all the way in the library. How much sleep did we lose >.< In any way, CaiJie and Melvis were supposed to accompany me to vball IFG trials. We ended up looking from outside, then decided not to play at all. CaiJie said that it isn't mixed team, meaning girls and guys would be separated. And he refused to join if it were separate group. So yea, I guess it was pointless to join with any friends, so we just went to watch handball and netball. Saw Judith playing. And she's as pro as before. Always feel very inspired when I see her play! :D

Joyce says we can just go down during netball matches and play. But, thats what she said, I'm not sure the captain has the same sentiment? But after much consideration, I've decided to heck Science Fac team this year. GRrrr..

Disappointment.

All the best to Science Fac IFG team though!

MSN is down. So I'm off to sleep! :D

stood with you at 11:13:00 PM // 0 replies

Myself & I

  • nameisSunnyNg
  • bornon18thSept
  • horoscopeisVirgo
  • iamacontrolfreak
  • schoolatNUS
  • likestowatchDrama
  • likestoplaypool
  • wouldliketolearndrums
  • temperalwayseasilyirritated
  • wouldliketocontrolmytemper
  • hatestomeetbrainlessppl
  • likestoorganizethings
  • wouldliketotravel

Those Days


Chats