Saturday, September 06, 2008

269th entry> Billy Bombers

I'm currently in sleep deficit.

Because of the GEM test, I've sleeping very late recently - 1 am. Don't compare with me. My stamina has always been this bad. I used to can't stay up past 9 pm when I was in Dunman High. Now, my boundary has shifted slightly back. But still considered very mild for some night lifers.

Sleeping at lectures has thus become a norm. Especially at long wordy lectures. I absolutely can't keep myself awake. WangFei's lecture, can't sleep. Cos, its always filled with new definitions. And actually, its getting a little more interesting now that we are doing differentiation and it looks, somewhat more familiar now. Bio lecture has the best ambience to sleep. However, I like the lecture! Though I will dose off at times, I would try my best to keep awake! MA1100 is so comprehensive that you do not wish to miss any part of it! :D VT rocks. EC1301 is very sad. Cos, he always cant finish the lecture. GEM lecturer has the best voice to make us sleep. Even if you had 15 hours of sleep the day before, I think you're bound to sleep at GEM lecture. =[

In any case, GEM test was...Okay. But its a matter of whether you know how to do or not. Everything is one mark, a few here and there, will give you a lot of marks! So, I really don't know how well I did. Pray hard!

Met up with Belle to go to Marina. That blur blur Belle didn't save her project, and ended up being frantically trying to find time and space to do. She did her project on the bus to suntec! While I was sleeping! We felt so tired and we decided to go Macs to chill. LOL. You will be thinking, Macs can chill what? But oh wells, we wanted to go StarBucks but decided we have to buy something from there in order not to be free riders, and since we are going to have buffet, why waste money there? So we went to Macs and Belle bought their 70 cents ice-cream. Talk about inflation! From 25cents, to 50cents, to 60cents and now 70cents! Oh before that! We went to play some bball shooting thing and won for ourselves a packet of milk. Not bad, but I think, China brand. =O

We didn't get to eat at Yuki Yaki! -groans- They didn't let us reserve any place, cos they said it was a weekend. I ate porridge at school for lunch! Cos I thought we would be going for buffet =[ Okay. And so we decided to go to Billy Bombers. We waited for about an hour before we manage to get seats. Their soup is nice :D Their food is nice :D Their milkshake is nice :D Their ice cream is nice :D Wheeeee but all this burnt yet another hole in my pocket. 30 bucks. Reminds me of D&D. As usual, the hubbers cam whored a lot and we had fun! Fiona was trying to revise her work and told WanJin, Rachelle and me all about her new concepts about socialising and everything. I KNOW! Exchange of rewards! -beams-

Q: Why should we communicate with each other?
A: Because there are things we require from each other, and therefore, by talking to them, there is an exchange of rewards/

She learnt about how we humans think too simply, and she mentioned an example that her teacher gave which was quite absurd. "Why did we not think that her lecturer was an alien from outer space?" -stun- Errr.. Then what are friends? Can they be eaten? Why is my pillow not talking to me? Why do we need energy to survive? Why is she speaking? What's speaking? What's english? ...OMG okay I guess you catch the drift.

Actually, all these questions remind me of my GEM module. Where are we? Can the universe be defined? Is it really expanding? How do elements combine? Why is glass weaker than steel? Why is iron/copper weaker than steel? Why does the car move at constant speed? Why can we never attain the speed of light? ...OMG

Anyway! Thank you Belle Belle and dad who fetched me to school on Tues and Fri :D Love you Belle! HAHA!

Piano exam is on Monday. Cheers if I get over and done with it easily. I hope the examiners are nice. -PRAYS HARD- Please give me good examiners who don't ask me too many questions! And I had my last piano lesson today. -SOB- I think I will miss my teacher. I will miss him dosing off while I'm playing my piece. LOLS.

IFG vball trials on wednesday! Someone please go with me! =[

stood with you at 4:59:00 PM // 0 replies

Myself & I

  • nameisSunnyNg
  • bornon18thSept
  • horoscopeisVirgo
  • iamacontrolfreak
  • schoolatNUS
  • likestowatchDrama
  • likestoplaypool
  • wouldliketolearndrums
  • temperalwayseasilyirritated
  • wouldliketocontrolmytemper
  • hatestomeetbrainlessppl
  • likestoorganizethings
  • wouldliketotravel

Those Days


Chats