Sunday, August 03, 2008

264th entry> Back from SOW and back to school!

I'm glad I went for SOW. Cos, it allowed me make lots of friends in the same department and therefore taking the same lectures together. I'll not be alone for lectures, but I cannot be too sure about my tutorials. Its getting really stupid and tiring thinking that you have to bid (like stocks or what!?) to get the subject that you want to study. This is rather stressful. In any case, I'm thankful that I've got such a big group of friends coming to lecture with me everyday.

Just came back from Night Rider '08. I think I'm crazy wanting to blog. Tiring as it may sound, we were all deadbeat and nua-ing plus stoning all the way to the bus stop. No taxi for me, 1. cos I've got no money, 2. cos there's no one to share with. The funny thing when you get to uni, you realise that all the people you meet live all over Singapore. WORSE, when it comes to, "NO ONE ELSE STAY AT PASIR RIS".

Cycling was fun! We went to Indoor stadium, Esplanade, LaoPaSat, SMU and Geylang. It was a great experience! Singapore is too small. You can go anywhere just with a bike. We just had to play MRT before cycling man! -.- And now my leg is swollen with burst blood vessels on my left thigh. CaiJie doesn't show mercy. But, I would rather he hit me, than to let Mr Touchy sit next to me. CaiJie, I did my revenge. GG to you! And Melvis was very nice to not hit me very hard. :D For cycling, we were initially split into two groups. But we decided to cycle all together. =) Bonded SoonAe.

Great experience with great people!

Thank you Melvis for driving me, Sylvia, YiShiuan, Terence and CaiJie to Vivo. LOLS. I didn't bang your door on purpose. Drive more often leh! I feel very pampered but OH WELLS :D

I love our first and most pioneer batch of HTHT members. Though our circle of trust has widen, from four of us, me Sylvia YiShiuan and Chloe, to including Melvis, CaiJie, Terence, Cinny and Kellyn, I'm sure we got a lot of things to share! Do hold more HTHT often!

Badminton trials today was abit zzz... Realise that Cinny has powerful strokes for a girl her size! Caroline wasn't that bad also! And here comes the challenge. Its me and pro-girl Cinny versus Melvis and CaiJie. Place your bets now! :D The match will be held on 22nd of August at 10am at MPSH5. Be there to support your favourite team! Strictly no mixed doubles! HAHA.

Oh! And we've got M2 in our OG! M2 rocks cos he has the charisma he has the looks! Tell me, who deserves the title better than him!? No one else. So, he really should be science King! If anyone would like to vote for him, please visit www.quaffs.com/flux.php. The one and only M2 is Gan CaiJie! :D Join his fan club on Facebook, read about him on Quaffs, and i'm sure he's the one you will choose(: I'm his publicity manager. So, I will try my best :D

***

Its 412am now and I'm at YiRui's hse using her laptop and checking my balloting results. I'm going to camp in front of laptop to see if any good slots are dropped! Oh! And I got my laptop already! Lenovo is not that bad looking. :D

KTV-ed at partyworld today with StarHubbers. Ailun kissed RuiRui, Ken and Ange did a small performance. Miss Sharifah, JianWei and KokPeng a lot. Rachelle, Shini, Vicki and Nancy too! Met some new temps who are studying at NUS too! But I don't know who are they. Lols. Everyone got very high! It was a great KTV session. :D Cheers to Vicki Shini and Jeff for organising it!

Very very very bad sore throat now. I feel like...sleeping(: The girls, RuiRui, Belle and Ange are sleeping soundly now, whereas I'm typing on the keyboard. I think I'm making a lot of noise. HAHA!

Tata its bed time!

stood with you at 3:27:00 PM // 0 replies

Myself & I

  • nameisSunnyNg
  • bornon18thSept
  • horoscopeisVirgo
  • iamacontrolfreak
  • schoolatNUS
  • likestowatchDrama
  • likestoplaypool
  • wouldliketolearndrums
  • temperalwayseasilyirritated
  • wouldliketocontrolmytemper
  • hatestomeetbrainlessppl
  • likestoorganizethings
  • wouldliketotravel

Those Days


Chats