Sunday, July 20, 2008
257th entry> My life, a drama
This was Plan A
This was Plan B
After it started drizzling and our spirits were dampen by the crowded bus to Dempsey.
I can't believe how extremely unlucky we were that day. We wanted to go Dempsey, but failed to. We decided to go to Fish & Co. at Wheelock Place for dinner, but it was under renovation. We walked up and down Wheelock place trying to find a good place for dinner, and settled for Cedele. We were seated next to an ungentlemanly gay who started complaining about the waiter's attitude. He complained about his food being served too slowly. He complained about the fluctuating lightings. He wanted to tear down the whole restaurant. He doesn't use his mouth; he actually hired someone to speak on behalf of him. There's gold (or shit?) in his mouth!
At Cedele!
Fiona's bear-shaped butter cake was good. She kept claiming that its not good. But I suppose her expectations are high, since she tasted her mum's bakings many times already. I don't bake. I can't even do premix. Therefore, her butter cake, together with my favourite White Mocha Chocolate Ice Blend, tasted heavenly to me. We took photos with it *Duh*
Fiona says I look very demure (: Aww...
Here are some shots of the random us!
This girl! I must emphasize, she is the illustrator of the creative art pieces you see at the top of the entry. Admit it, she's good. :D Miss Fiona Lam!~
Candid!~