Sunday, June 15, 2008
245th entry> No more OT
Just heard that my company, whose name shall not be named (worried that they have a lot of enemies outside!), is no longer giving us 15 bucks for overtime pay! Though its not stated in the contract, but I still thought that nothing should be changed since the first day I step inside here. A little disappointed. Oh wells, I'm not going to work anymore OT. Or maybe significantly MUCH lesser now. I will try my best to punch out on the dot and rush home. Spend more time with my family, spend more time gaming. =p
Met up with Steph, Jon and Loy on weds. Ordered mushroom soup at NYDC and I would totally not recommend it. Not too sure if its just that day, or just that branch, but their soup is too creamy, too salty. I didn't like it. But can't go drinking with an empty stomach I heard. After which, we went to Balcony. Ambience was alright but can't stand smokers. LOL. And Pipi, please don't do the gay style of fanning smoke away! Lol firstly, it looks damn gay larh! Secondly, I was afraid they come and beat you up larh! Two girls on your team... I think we will lose. =( Pipi didn't look as emo as he is online, Jon is still very bhb, Steph is very sweet and gentle. :D I'm glad everything went smooth =) YAYS! Shopping another time Steph! :D