Monday, May 26, 2008
242nd entry> Pulau Ubin!
Cycling trip finally materialised. In the morning went to play badminton at belle's house with a simple group of 4 people. Then tried to settle NUS stuff with belle. There's so many forms. And they are so troublesome. Next I realise that, Belle's brother play rakion too! OMG. But he like don't really want to talk LOLS so I shall not ask further. Later on, we went shopping at TM. Just went to take a look at some blazers. Veeko's one, cheap but pretty limited designs. G2000's one, expensive but really great designs! Rui ended up not buying anything. Will be shopping again tomorrow! Went to meet the others at the MRT station and off we went to Changi Village.
I'm really surprised why I don't see any gays at Changi Village whenever I go. Its not my radar's fault, I really don't see them. Had a sumptuous lunch of buffet style [carrot cake, chee kway, hor fun, mee goreng + sugar cane drink that tasted like lime juice]. Freaking full and next we're off to take the ferry =) Uncle's ferry was small but, I really love the wind and everything! George has been cycling for awhile already, and he's waiting for us on the island. Under the lead of George shidi, we went into some mountain trial and then trekking cum sight-seeing. Everything was fun. Mainly the downslope part. Apparently, the upslope was very tiresome. Most of us ended up having to push our bikes. =p Cam-whore a whole lot too. George was like, "Pulau Ubin is suppose to be very quiet". Yea, until the whole bunch of us came. We can be noisy like...anything.
Surprisingly, I didn't get too much mosquito bites. But I guess I got much tanner already. My legs are aching from those freaking upslopes. All my calories burnt went to a waste when we went to 85 Market to have our dinner. We ate chicken wings, satays, stingray, carrot cake, fried oyster + sugar cane. OH MY. This means, to eat porridge for lunch tomorrow. Time to start losing weight again.
I know it feels awkward not talking to her. But, I can't help it. Thank you for making the effort.
There will be some photos coming up next! So stay tuned!
I want to go Pulau Ubin to cycle with that special someone and have some quiet time there the next time(: