Wednesday, March 19, 2008

223rd entry>i am so sick

I am so sick of work. I really can't imagine I thought I could endure 6 months at this place. I was so wrong about myself. This job isn't THAT bad. But, it isn't entirely good as well.

First thing first, it deprives me of my weekends. For 3 consecutive weeks, I have to work on both weekends. That's what is written in my roster. But, I didn't achieve that up till now. NAH.. its too upsetting to be doing that. I've gotta take AL. If not, what's AL for?! =D So for the past sat and sun, I've been doing what a tired girl does - taking leaves. Secondly, this job doesn't offer a proper timetable for meals. Which is really very saddening for us to burden our poor stomachs like that. Fancy having a meal at 1230 and my dinner is at.. 430? Then I have to starve all the way home and have a snack at 1130. If you see me soon and I look fatter, you know who caused it all.

Its not all bad, bad and bad. I love the people there. There's ever so many people to share your grumbles with, nice people who always buy famous amos for us, crappy and loud people who just know how to enjoy their day. Mixing with the temp staffs give me a very warm feeling. Cycling, badminton, karaoke.. you name it, and we've done it! =) Still looking for more cycling trips, even with BUDDY kok peng and the perm staffs. LOL.

Uni application is giving me headaches. I'm not only preparing for application, together with that, I'm preparing for the appealing sessions too. Interviews or what, I needa hunt them down one by one. I needa grab EVERY single opportunity that comes my way. I'm working hard OKAY?! I'm studying for SAT1 as well!

It will be fine in the end. If its not fine, its not the end.

Went to the dentist last last week. He says I needa extract EIGHT teeth. OMG. Don't ask me what I'm left with after this eight teeth are taken out. I have no freaking idea how I will feel yet. Paul says I will feel like an old lady. No strength to bite. Momo says I will get 1 week of MC per wisdom tooth I extract. LOL. Then four wisdom teeth = 4 weeks MC = no more work cos I might be leaving on the 12th April. WOOOHOOOOO thinking about the MCs. BOOOHOOOOO thinking about the pain. WTH. Yea and I'm going to Robin's dentist. That doc is a little weird. BUT, I guess from Robin's recommendation, I'll do it!

stood with you at 9:22:00 AM // 0 replies

Myself & I

  • nameisSunnyNg
  • bornon18thSept
  • horoscopeisVirgo
  • iamacontrolfreak
  • schoolatNUS
  • likestowatchDrama
  • likestoplaypool
  • wouldliketolearndrums
  • temperalwayseasilyirritated
  • wouldliketocontrolmytemper
  • hatestomeetbrainlessppl
  • likestoorganizethings
  • wouldliketotravel

Those Days


Chats