Friday, June 08, 2007
211st entry>back to trg again
sunhearts
I missed the girls a lot. And I haven't been touching a netball since the end of the ACJC match. And I've really lost it all. I couldn't even catch a normal ball. It slipped past my fingers and I had to rely on my stomach. It wasn't even a thunderous hard ball please >.< Had quite a lot of fun yesterday. Played GK again and dang.. the shooters are all so tall. My state yesterday was *BLEAH* so I was sniffing loudly and coughing and... I hope I didn't pass any of the germs to the poor girls who came for DSA. LOL and Jud was my GD! XD She still flies a lot! Junjun played GK too. And whoa! talk about discovering something new =p She's really great. She is so alert and her reaction is dang fast XD Love all the funny moments we had, the jokes we shared, the ultra hilarious Nahnah with her 100% shots (psst...thats cos she only shoot once), the rolling baby elephant iddie, and I totally miss Aisya Alicia MiaoRu! <3 They couldn't make it for trg I suppose. Hope to see you guys soon!
Had BBQ at east coast park yesterday. And ate suasages, fishballs and crabsticks for dinner XD Haha I don't eat chicken wings, which is so damn sad for a BBQ. All the new faces in SE makes me feel really old. LOL but the older alumnus who came, wells, kinda comforted me. Hehe Yiqing Esther and Wenjing came. While for my batch, Annong, Mich, Karmun and me! And we were gossiping about everything, anything. All the new rumours in SE, woooooHoooo EVERYTHING XD And we're the FANtastic Four cos we started fanning the pit real hard until the fire was revived. C'mon man, old ppl are useful okay XD Zara's gonna leave SE and they had this small ceremony for her yesterday. All the best girl! And make the best decision for yourself <3