Saturday, April 07, 2007

198th entry>let me enjoy life!

sunhearts

Went to the bookfair that ms tan talked about with mum and sis, and i saw Ms Tan, Momo and ChorMin. The girls went there together. Ms Tan bought vcds and she'll show it to the class if its nice =) grabbed like 5 books. I hope they will motivate me to start reading books.

Didnt go for training cos I was having some terrible cramps. I hope coach aint going to scold me again tmr. I hope its a valid reason enough.

Did my tutorials. Normal distribution is difficult -.- Tried quantum physics. Did a little of Thermodynamics. Econs got nothing rite? o.o

Tests next week:
1) Ionic equilibrium
2) P&C + Probability + Binomial + Poisson
3) Mock physics SPA
4) Actual chem SPA

I am so dead.

Did my runs in the evening. Now my sole realli hurts. And my calf cramp is coming back. But i'll be going to training tmr. I will endure.

Cos netball is all about passion and skills. No matter how much it takes, its only 2 more weeks to competition. I am so going to read aloud my netball pledge everyday.

Girls, we gotta boost the morale.

Please continue to support me through this tough period. I love you all.

stood with you at 8:11:00 PM // 0 replies

Myself & I

  • nameisSunnyNg
  • bornon18thSept
  • horoscopeisVirgo
  • iamacontrolfreak
  • schoolatNUS
  • likestowatchDrama
  • likestoplaypool
  • wouldliketolearndrums
  • temperalwayseasilyirritated
  • wouldliketocontrolmytemper
  • hatestomeetbrainlessppl
  • likestoorganizethings
  • wouldliketotravel

Those Days


Chats