Sunday, March 18, 2007

194th entry>Celeb!

sunhearts

Went out to Changi Airport to eat Swensens to celebrate my sis's birthday. The queue was ultra long and its all George's fault for coming home so late. Waited for more than half an hour to get a seat. And gosh we were famished. I didnt really eat much, cos my stamina will deteriorate. Though my stamina is not superb to start with, I don't want the little stamina I have to go away since I've trained so hard for the past few days. Mhmm.. The food was good given an empty stomach. Then comes the ice cream. Tinn loves the lime sherbet but I think Haagen Das ones are better.

Haven't finish reading any books for GP. I'm so freaking dead. And physics tutorial is less than half done cos I really don't know how to do AC. Where are we at Maths tutorial? Damn I'm so dead. Chem is the only subject that I feel more comfortable with, cos I really put my heart into trying Ionic equilibrium and made it a lil.

And omg I found my pencil!

Gonna go Toa Payoh HDB hub to support miaoru now. She's going to sing! And she's going to go in for the next round! Have confidence miaomiao! And we're gonna have training later. Or isit just playing with the bedok club? OOOO heard they are super good can. Imagine their players like Grace, Ailing, and much more older ones better than them! Wow. A lil intimidating, but we'll play our best.

Temasek FIGHT!

stood with you at 9:55:00 AM // 0 replies

Myself & I

  • nameisSunnyNg
  • bornon18thSept
  • horoscopeisVirgo
  • iamacontrolfreak
  • schoolatNUS
  • likestowatchDrama
  • likestoplaypool
  • wouldliketolearndrums
  • temperalwayseasilyirritated
  • wouldliketocontrolmytemper
  • hatestomeetbrainlessppl
  • likestoorganizethings
  • wouldliketotravel

Those Days


Chats