Friday, July 07, 2006

123rd entry>not a bad day again...

sunhearts

CAUTION: To those who cannot stand vulgarities and crude remarks. please do not read this entry. thank you

today was like yesterday. one word to describe. ****

morning wake up totally in a bad mood. then, was late for sch together with momo. we took 229 and the bloody bus took such a long time just to pass the traffic light. and great.. we ran in like mad women and still couldnt make it. so took our names and stand there to recite the pledge. anw, today there were like 100 ppl late i guess. so many of us. so the sentence today was qutie light i guess. took down names and off we go.

1st period maths lecture. i gave up. din bring notes and i totally have no idea abt maclaurin's law. (or something like this) momo tried to help me. but i gotta absorb it slowly alone at home. so i din listen and slept.

so right after the maths lecture, i ran down with my 10 bucks, hoping that the next set of chem notes would be less than that. but of course, i'm too naive. no chem notes would cost less than 10 bucks la idiot. so i was toking to the auntie at the photocopying shop that i only wanted to take the 1st set since i've got not enuh money and she say must clear all debts b4 leaving that area. 3 sets add up to $1.40. the 1st set is $0.55 individually. so i say "its $0.55 each. so its $13.20" then auntie say no. i started debating with her. not like she must increase the price just bcos i'm taking 1/3 of it right? i'm going to take the rest lateR!!! omg. how stupid can this person get. then this yr 1 guy came and ask the auntie for the same chem notes. one difference btw me and him. he's loaded. i'm broke. so he gets the limelight and auntie served him 1st. wad a bitch. i started to show my disapproval. started to make sounds with my teeth and tongue. trying to get her bloody attention and tell her "you bitch. i came first and i'm getting pissed waiting for you to understand that the price of one set should be the same and that i've been waiting for ten minutes for one set of noteS!" she din seem to notice. okay. i started to grumble to momo. then finally she decided to take it for me. worse thing is after pains of retrieving the notes and distributing them, the chem teachers din use it. they went thru scripts. and guess wad. i slept throughout whole lecture. 40 mins of nap. woots not bad hor. BUT still in bad mood.

i bang my stuff. give a ****ing face that says "the world owes me everything" and totally let it out on everyone around me. sry to chormin for impatiently demanding money from her. i know its not your fault dear.

i took all the notes during recess. great. i was holding so much things.

then in class started giving out the notes. short of one piece for the spa thing! omg. i hate this the most. giving out papers that are flying all over, ppl just refuse to put something heavy on top and when its missing, "chem rep, i din get this and that" i'll simply look at you and **** you. trust me. when i'm in a bad mood dun you mess around. so short of two sets of notes. i was swearing and cursing, cos i realli hate all this trouble. kns i wanted to do a clean job ok.

then was physics. i forgot to bring motion in a circle tutorial. momo kinda ignored me at first and i was rather disturbed by her not trying to share the paper. ok i decided nvrmind. i shall do without anything. and i was praying hard mr desai will not ask me to answer anything. i just merely copied wad he said. but soon, momo realised i din have anything and tried to share.

momo wrote me a letter. simple but thoughts fully conveyed. thank you darling. =)

sok han was having mood swings too. mayb its the weather. or was it pms. argh...

i was feeling so much better UNTIL gp and pw lesson. darn the teacher. picking on me and abi. wtf. i was just giving a 'huh' sort of voice and you actually 'OI' me?! wtf! never 'OI' someone b4 isit? f you. my mood totally swing back to that of pissed and irritated once she did that. and i am not afraid to show you i'm pissed OK? you bitch. you dun think you can totally disrespect me just bcos you are an old freak and you are doing service by teaching ME! you are paid! i WASNT talking. and if you ASSUME you can hear me talking i suggest you take a break frm teaching and enjoy your good retirement cos i think you are hard of hearing. I was so darn angry, folded my arms, decided not to look at her, whenever she talks, I’ll look out of the window and ignore. I guess she noes it. But I dun give a damn. Then when its abigail’s turn to present, she couldn't bring across her idea, then kena shoot by idiot teacher again. “who are you to CREATE opportunities?” ok you can say its part of this presentation that she shoot questions to us so that we noe how to continue with the pw. BUT wtf. At that moment you were just an irritating piece of shit who thinks you noe every single thing we are doing. Like wtf. You are NOT us and NOT our proposal and NOT our anything. So stfu! Bitch.

Okay that's about all I the bad things I had today. Well, I think its fairly enuh for me. But if there’s more bitchy-ness and ****ing-ness. Come on man, I’ll always be taking up the challenge. You wan compare who can show the most dl, gl or xl faces, bring it on!

Now I must say sry to many ppl. Sry to momo, I guess you were the one standing mostly next to me today, look at me flare and couldn't help but just ignore me. Yes I’m very sry if I let it out on you. I feel so troubled and omfg, I wanna break down today. I felt like dying. Sry and thanx for always sending nice messages to cheer me up. Ignore me if I’m doing this again. I am feeling hot tempered nowadays.

Sry to Abigail and sok han for throwing their papers. I din mean it, it just flew out of my hands. I was really having a hard time curbing the anger (well I dunno why it appeared) and frustration in me.

Sorry girls.

stood with you at 2:40:00 PM // 0 replies

Myself & I

  • nameisSunnyNg
  • bornon18thSept
  • horoscopeisVirgo
  • iamacontrolfreak
  • schoolatNUS
  • likestowatchDrama
  • likestoplaypool
  • wouldliketolearndrums
  • temperalwayseasilyirritated
  • wouldliketocontrolmytemper
  • hatestomeetbrainlessppl
  • likestoorganizethings
  • wouldliketotravel

Those Days


Chats