Wednesday, January 19, 2005
35th entry>the worst angel and mortal game
sunhearts
I will never ever forget the feeling I had when I picked up this piece of paper from Mel's small paper bag. I was praying hard that it wasn't someone I don't want. But, it turned out that person's name is really on my paper. I wanted to cry. Not for joy, but for the extreme unluck I had. *sobsob*
Really and sincerely hope that this game will be starting again. But seems to me, the answer to my prayer is "NO WAY!!!" Well, I feel a little better when I heard Rachel got the same fate as me. Just that hers is true and mine is not.
Enough of that disgusting Angel and Mortal game. I shall talk about...well, nothing to talk about except that I felt super pissed after I took this irritating piece of paper. I was half day-dreaming. Not about good stuffs. But wondering when will the trouble all start. My brain was half dead and was super pissed with everyone and everything around me when we were doing other group's graph. Sorry and super sorry to Joanne. 'Cos she was one of them whom I vented my anger on. Sorry.
Don't feel like updating. Shall be nice and go write a short little note to my mortal.